Thursday, October 18, 2012

You Better Save My Date!!

So most bridal books, magazines, websites, etc. say to send save the dates out six months before the wedding.  I have five months to go, but I've been looking for ideas.  The pressure of having a close friend or family member do them is on my shoulders but I'm a very creative artistic goofy type of person (so is my fiance') and most of the ideas I've liked have been online.  All of the ideas have included awesome photos during engagement shoots.  We have already done our engagement shoot with the talented Kim from Kim Newmoney Photography (stay tuned for pics). She has the wacky yet awesome ideas that I love so much (check her out HERE).  

This brings me to a site I think is pretty popular in the wedding planning world, Wedding Paper Divas and their blog.  I am thinking about using them for my save the dates and the discounts they sent me in the mail look pretty good.

Here are some of my favorites... 

















all images


As you can tell, the photos are most important...

Tune in tomorrow for Wedding Photo Friday... The post will be on save the dates from the o so cute to the WTF out of the ordinary.  I'm so excited to show you my faves and maybe give you some ideas.  And check your mail in March you might have one of these save the dates for my wedding...

Love Love Love
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment