Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ise Getting Married Yal!!

The title sounds like Paula Dean right?  That was the idea lol
But I'm getting married!  I'm excited and my fiance' is excited and most importantly the warden (my 3 year old daughter) is excited...

So welcome to my blog.  Definitely a long time coming. A long month because we just were engaged one month ago.  May 13th to be exact (Mothers Day).

I am in no way, shape or form a traditional person.  I've always been the type of person to do things my own way.  The same goes for my wedding and this entire wedding planning process.  With input from my fiance' and some advice from others, I am looking forward to my special day.

Here are a few facts and questions we get asked often about the wedding:
Where: Chicago
When: Sometime in September.  We are shooting for September 21, 2013
Large or small:  This is a tough question.

With the wedding a little under a year and a half away, I am only in the beginning stages of planning which means you guys will basically be on this journey with me from beginning to end. This is great.  I hope someone can take something away from this blog; learn something, get ideas or be inspired.  I also hope that my family can follow along with me.  It's like we are all planning together.

I accept and welcome input or advice from anyone.  Please ask questions and I promise to answer them all.  I'm excited and thank you for following!!

Image
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment