Monday, June 18, 2012

Planning Goals This Week

Last week my one goal was to set appointments to see reception venues in Chicago for this coming July.  I can happily say that I have accomplished this goal...well for the most part.  I have one more venue appointment to set because I came across this venue at the last minute.  I'll only be in Chicago for a week so I'm not trying to over book my schedule too much.  I also set an appointment for a dress fitting.  I know exactly what dress I want.  In all my excitement that this particular Chicago wedding dress boutique has the dress, I couldn't help myself (In my mind, it is way too early to be going on dress fittings).

Image


So this weeks goal (s):

  • Get organized- creating my wedding binder is of high importance!  Then organizing my email making a folder just for wedding information.  I've already gotten confused with all of the venue emails I have gotten. SN- Get beautiful, personalized wedding binders from zazzle.com.
  • Engagement Party- Well I'm still in the process of deciding if I want an engagement party or not.  What do you guys think?  Also my bestie has been asking me.  If I decide yes, then I will work on the details with her.  Who, what, when, where and how?
I have 5 to 7 days to achieve these goals plus continue with my everyday schedule.  We'll see what happens and of course I will keep you guys updated.

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment