Thursday, June 14, 2012

Will You Be MY...

Hey all,

For the last couple of weeks my fiance' and I have been making decisions on who will be in the wedding party.  We've agreed that he will have five groomsmen including the best man and I will have five bridesmaids including the maid of honor.  We've been searching for gifts to send to each person asking if they would be a part of our wedding.  Let me tell you, STRESSFUL!!  It's hard because you're trying to decide, first, what to get each person and then decide if everyone should receive the same item or should each receive items that match their personalities and then you want to give each person something that they will keep and remember... ARGGG.  Welp with all of these decisions I've decided to stop and take a breather and focus on the things that I know I want.

I decided to send my uncle a tin of popcorn from Garrets in Chicago and ask him if he would walk me down the aisle.  I sent this last week and he received the box not knowing what it was for.  I'm all for sending gifts just because, but I called him so that he would read the card that came with the popcorn instead of just eating it.  Here is what he thought of the idea...


He said yes!!!  So one item checked off of my to do list...  
What did you guys think of the popcorn and the card asking him if he would walk me down the aisle?  I thought it was cute.

SN- Garrett's is the best gourmet popcorn place I have ever had the pleasure of literally devouring.  Delicious!!  Check them out HERE.

Christa


2 comments:

  1. Love this idea and photo! Love the popcorn!
    Andrea Brookins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for loving my idea!!! I appreciate the comment

      Delete