Thursday, June 28, 2012

Planning Goals for This Week and Bridal Shows


Image
Last week my planning goals were to get organized and to figure out my engagement party plans.  My organization is so far on point but my engagement party plans are still in progress. I have also added two more reception venue appointments to my list for our visit to Chicago.  Needless to say my schedule is now packed, but I am excited none the less.  I can not wait to share the photos of the venues.  2 more weeks!!

This week I did not set any planning goals.  Being a mom to a small child, and a student I've come to realize that maybe weekly goals are too demanding.  My schedule is pretty tight as it is, so I'm going to set my wedding planning goals for every two weeks.  The hard part in doing this is that I will probably struggle with adding more things to my list since I feel I have more time to my goal deadline.  I know myself way too well.


Image

Image

On another note, I've been looking into going to some bridal shows and expos.  Of course I'll be attending one in Chicago, but will also go to one in Atlanta so that my bestie can come along with me.  HERE are date, times and locations for the Chicago Bridal Expo and HERE are date, times and locations for the Great Bridal Expo.  The Great Bridal Expo travels but I will be attending the one in ATL.  Be sure to check out these sites!

Of course I will have pictures!  Let me know if you'll be attending as well.
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment