Friday, July 20, 2012

Wedding Photo Friday: Natural Hairstyles

I'm back!!  I had a wonderful time in Chicago wedding planning.  I'll share some of the details with you next week.  Until then, here are some pics of some wedding hairstyles for my fellow naturalistas!!  Enjoy these gorgeous women!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Black girl updo
Image

Naturally curly bridal hairstyle with flower
Image

Image
Image

I die for each and every one of these styles.  I haven't decided if I'm going to straighten my hair (flat iron) or wear my hair in its natural state.  What do you guys think?  Until next week!

Christa

2 comments:

  1. Go natural sis! But no matter what, you will be absolutely beautiful! Waltrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really loving the natural look! I've also been contemplating what to do for my wedding photo and I realized that when I looked back at my photo I want to be naturally me! So I'm going natural but what ever you do I agree with the other commenter you will be beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete